Hi JISC U&I/Emerge people
Come to the Emerge reception at ALT-C to raise a glass (wine, bottle of beer?) to the U&I projects who have a session at this year's ALT conference (hope I haven't missed anyone). Well done! You are invited, and bring colleagues and friends to a brief, live, streaming internet radio show: "Emerging Sounds of the Bazaar", presented by Graham Attwell and (maybe, ok?) featuring sessions from the following JISC U&I/Emerge ALT sessions:
Outtakes streaming in and out of Second Life, parallel chat, twemes, audiographic, serious, digital-storytelling fun.
- 0016 Sounded Good (Sounds Good)
- 0065 Alternate Reality Games (Argosi)
- 0114 Pedagogy or Technology (Preview)
- 0129 The Awesome Dissertation (Awesome) POSTER
- 0159 From Swords to Hairstyles (Habitat)
- 0172 Web 2.0: The digital Divide between the Net Generation Learner, Institution and Practice (Asel)
- 0208 Understanding skills (SkillClouds)
- 0253 3-D Multi-User Virtual Environments for Socialisation of Distance Learners (Moose)
- 0264 Can on-line communities and networks bridge digital divides? (Evolve)
Any more? Let me know.See you there.